CORPORATE KEY ACCOUNTMANAGER
|Aantal uren per week||36 uur|
Are you commercially aware, interested in the logistics market and in for a challenging international sales adventure? Realize profitable growth and strengthen our customer relations.
Take the lead in managing our key accounts: this is what you will be doing as an Account Manager.
You are responsible for managing the various key accounts, where you will be selling our PAN European multimodal services to new customers while expanding the services for existing clients. You handle a sum of sales activities: generating leads, making deals and achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
You are your customer’s advocate: you ensure that we provide our customers with standard or custom-made profitable solutions.
You support your commercial network by:
- developing and executing a strategy for realizing our growth, sales volume and profitability, together with our customers;
- actively following up on actions that ensure that our customers want to develop, expand and deepen their relationship with us;
- negotiating and closing satisfying deals with (new) customers;
- developing innovative and valuable solutions for our customers in close partnership with senior managers;
- collaborating extensively with specialists, supporting colleagues and other departments within Samskip in order to increase our total sales.
Our ideal Key Account Manager is someone like this:
Working in an international environment means working with different personalities. You are a strong communicator and know how to make your point with confidence. Your drive and result-orientated attitude make you take initiative as well as make you motivated to realise profit growth. You have an eye for detail, are commercially aware and have excellent negotiating and presentation skills. In addition, you are a natural leader and you develop creative and distinctive solutions for our company.
You also have:
- A business-oriented (community) college degree, such as Business Administration or Commerce.
- The ability to make use of social media platforms in order to increase online presence.
- Knowledge of well-known software applications, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills.
- A valid driver’s license (B).
- Interest in the transport business.
Start you career at Samskip: build your future with us
In order to optimally function as our customer’s advocate, we give you all the right tools. You will not only receive a good salary, including holiday pay and a 13th month, but you will also receive a company car and 28 days of annual leave. You can develop yourself with the help of our online Academy: a portal with numerous e-learning possibilities to improve both your soft and hard skills. Of course, our people also bring heaps of experience, knowledge and fresh ideas.
‘We don’t just move containers, we move careers forward too.’
We also offer:
A lot of freedom and responsibility to give substance to your work;
- Ergonomic workspaces and company fitness;
- Exciting and diverse function where you can really make a difference;
- Market competitive salary;
- Annual 13th month;
- 28 days of annual leave;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible working agreements and hybrid working;
- Excellent company pension plan with low employee contribution;
- Collective health insurance.
Samskip is a truly international company that innovates the most advanced sustainable and multimodal transport solutions across Europe and beyond. Based at our headquarters in Rotterdam, one of the world’s most important transport and shipping hubs, you will drive company-wide change for a business with an annual turnover of more than 800 million euros. This makes us one of Europe’s largest transport companies with offices in 35 countries in Europe, North America, Asia, and Australia, and more than 1,700 employees.
As a company, Samskip embodies the dynamic and fast-moving international logistics sector. The atmosphere is busy, open, and collaborative. Every day is different. Above all, you are free to deploy the full range of your talents and achieve ambitions that drive both your success and ours.
If you are excited by the prospect of tackling this wide-ranging position, don’t wait! Click on the button below and send us your CV. If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to call us on +31 (0)88 – 400 13 93 or send an e-mail to: [email protected]